High power LED
refers to the light-emitting diode with a large working power rating. Ordinary LED power is generally 0.05W, and the working current is 20mA, while high power LED can reach 1W, 2W, or even dozens of watts, and the working current can range from dozens to hundreds of milliamps. Due to the current constraints of high power LED in terms of light flux, conversion efficiency and cost, the application of high power white LED in the short term is mainly the lighting in some special fields, while the long-term goal is general lighting.
As the fourth generation of electric light source, high power LED is endowed with the name of "green light source". It has many great characteristics, such as small size, safety, low voltage, long life, high electro-optical conversion efficiency, fast response speed, energy saving and environmental protection, and will certainly replace the traditional incandescent lamp, halogen tungsten lamp and fluorescent lamp and become a new generation of light source in the 21st century.
As a lighting source, high power LED
has the advantages of small size, small power consumption, small heating, long life, quick response, safe low voltage, good weather resistance, good directivity and so on. The outer cover can be made by PC control, and it can withstand high temperature up to 135 degrees, low temperature up to 45 degrees
1. Service life: the service life of high power LED street lamps is over 50,000 hours
2. Energy saving: saving energy over 80% more than the high-voltage sodium lamp
3.Green and environmental-friendly. high power LED street lamps do not contain lead, mercury and other pollution elements, no pollution to the environment.
4. Safety: impact resistance, strong earthquake resistance, the light of LED in the visible range, no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass shell, no broken traditional tube, no harm to human body, no radiation;
5. No high pressure, no dust absorption. It eliminates the brightness reduction caused by the blackening of lampshade caused by high-voltage dust absorption of ordinary street lamps.
6. No high temperature, the lamp shade will not be aged and yellow. It eliminates the brightness reduction and life shortening caused by the aging and yellowing of the common street lamp because of the high temperature baking lamp shade.
7. Start without delay. LED in the nanosecond level, power up that is normal brightness, no waiting, eliminating the traditional street lamp for a long time to start the process;
8. No strobe. Pure dc working eliminates the visual fatigue caused by strobe of traditional street lamps.
9. No adverse glare. Eliminate glare, visual fatigue and line of sight interference caused by poor glare of ordinary high power LED street lamps, improve the safety of driving and reduce the occurrence of traffic accidents.
10. Good flexibility -- the delicacy of LED light source enables LED lamp to adapt to various decorative lighting requirements of various geometric sizes and different space sizes, such as point, line, surface, ball, different forms and even any artistic lighting sculpture;
11. Pure and thick color -- generated by semiconductor PN junction itself, pure, strong and colorful-- three primary colors digital technology, can evolve any color;
High power LED
has a broad application prospect in special lamps and lanterns such as oil field, petrochemical, railway, mine, military and other special industries, stage decoration, urban landscape lighting, display screen and sports venues.
Light-emitting diode (LED) is a kind of solid device that can convert electric energy into light energy. Its structure is mainly composed of PN junction chip, electrode and optical system. The basic principle of LED is an electro optical conversion process. When a forward bias is applied to both ends of the PN junction, the P region is affected by the reduction of the PN junction barrier. Positive charge will diffuse to the N region, and the electrons in the N region will also diffuse to the P region, and a non-equilibrium charge accumulation will be formed in both regions. As the minority carriers generated by current injection are relatively unstable, for the PN junction system, the non-equilibrium holes injected into the valence band should be combined with the electrons in the conduction band, and the excess energy will radiate outward in the form of light. The larger the difference of energy between the electrons and the holes, the higher the photon energy generated. Different energy levels produce different frequencies and wavelengths of light, and therefore colors of light will be different.