Definition: diode semiconductor device is in which electrons and holes continuously flow through PN junction or similar structure surface and spontaneously compound to generate radiated light.
Light-emitting diodes are called LED for short. Diodes made of a compound of Ga, AS and phosphorus (P) can emit visible light when electrons combine with holes, so it can be used to make light-emitting diodes. To act as an indicator in circuits and instruments, or as a text or digital display. The gallium phosphide diode glows red, the gallium phosphide diode glows green, and the silicon carbide diode glows yellow.
Photoelectric parameters of 5050 SMD LED
The higher the current, the higher the voltage, the higher the temperature, the lower the current, the luminescence Angle: 125,
Forward using current is 60 mA, reverse voltage should not exceed 5V, largest working temperature between - 35 ~ + 60 ℃. If the light failure life is not taken into account, it can also work under +85 degrees with a power of 0.18W (the same power as 0.2W in the market).
Application parameters of 5050 SMD LED
1. (this is the most ideal driving current); Maximum service current shall not exceed 60mA;
2. (it is required that the instantaneous voltage of the lamp bead should not exceed 5V, or it will be damaged or seriously damaged to the LED lamp bead and cannot be repaired);
3. (the heat dissipation design of the lamps is required to be good, and the temperature of LED lamp pin shall not exceed 60 degrees);
4. If the current is 14-20mA, the brightness will be reduced by 4% for each 1mA current reduction;
5. The power is 0.12W at 43-46mA, 0.15W at 46-53mA, and 0.18W at 54-60mA.
6. Low power consumption
7. Long service life under the appropriate current and voltage, LED service life up to 100,000 hours.
8. High brightness, low heat than HID or incandescent lamp less heat radiation.
9. Environment-friendly LED is made of non-toxic materials, unlike mercury in fluorescent lamps, which can cause pollution. At the same time, LED can also be recycled.
10. Sturdy LED are fully encapsulated in epoxy resin and are stronger than light bulbs and fluorescent tubes. There is no loose part inside the lamp, which makes the LED not easily damaged.
11. Strong controllability and easy to achieve color change and light and dark change, and rapid response.