Shenzhen Crescent Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.
Exhibition
Are SMD LED Beads Environmentally Friendly?
At present, more and more surface mounting device led beads have replaced conservative lighting lamps, and are used in l...
What are the Differences between COB Package and SMD Package in the Field of LED Display?
The existence of double giants in the field of LED display has jointly developed and flourished the LED industry. As a c...

FAQ

  1. 2010.
  2. 226 million RMB.
  3. 100K.
  4. 3 working days for sample order and 7 working days for mass production.
  5. 51 patents, nearly 40 skilled engineers, national approved CNAS lab.
  6. We have strict quality control from material, production and shipment.
  7. Crescent is a famous brand in China.
  8. Bank transfer(TT), 30% deposit before production, remaining 70% payment before delivery.
  9. No need. We have strict quality control before delivery, and offer 2 years' warranty for our LED Light Source.
  10. Quite strict with our material, high standards for quality control, pick lowest price get the best products.
  11. ①. The main material of EMC scaffold is epoxy resin, which belongs to thermosetting material. PCT is thermoplastic material. 
    ②. According to the high temperature resistance and UV resistance nature, PCT is only suitable for 1W but EMC can be upto 5W.
    ③. In terms of price, PCT is much cheaper than EMC.