The production of cob LED packaging has stringent environmental requirements. The workshop producing cob LED packaging needs to adopt fully enclosed temperature and humidity measures to meet the dust level of 100,000, which provides a good temperature and humidity environment for the production of SMD materials.
1. Crystallization expansion: First, the whole film of LED wafer is evenly expanded by special crystal expander, which is convenient for spinning.
2. Back glue: Put the expanded crystal ring on the back glue machine with scraped silver paste layer, and then put the silver paste on the back. Point silver paste is suitable for bulk LED chips.
Back glue: The expanded crystal ring is placed on the back glue machine surface of the scraped silver paste layer, and the silver paste is put on the back. A proper amount of silver paste is dotted on PCB printed circuit board by dispensing machine, and the expanded ring with silver paste is put into the spinning frame. The operator will use the spinning pen to spin the LED wafer on PCB printed circuit board under the microscope.
3. Adhesion chip, dispensing appropriate amount of dispensing on the IC position of PCB printed circuit board with dispensing machine, and then correctly placing IC bare film on the adhesive with anti-static equipment.
4. Drying: Put the sticky bare sheet in the heat circulation oven and put it on the large flat heating board for a period of time at constant temperature, or it can be cured naturally.
5. Wiring: Aluminum wire welding machine is used to bridge the wafer and the corresponding pad aluminum wire on PCB board, that is, the internal lead welding of COB.
6. Pre-test: Use special testing tools to detect COB boards, and repairs the unqualified boards.
7. Dispensing: The dispensing machine is used to place the dispensing AB glue on the bonded LED grains, and then package the appearance according to the customer's requirements.
8. Curing: PCB printed circuit boards sealed with glue are placed in the heat cycle oven at constant temperature and can be set different drying time according to the requirements.
9. Post-test: The encapsulated PCB printed circuit boards are tested with special testing tools to distinguish the good from the bad.